Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week 3 assignment copy and own version

Here are my copy and own version of week threes assignment. I had noticed I accidently posted them in one of my other old blogs from other classes.

The copy is of an old jeep with a rundown house in the background. I tried to keep the digital 3d design look. My own version is of a mustang in stormy eerie city scape. Again, the car and the background are digital renderings found on internet then adjusted in photoshop. I like how they turned out and plan on making other similar images like these and improving the look of working with the 3d models.

2 comments:

  1. Great job. I like the modern car emphasis concept better. If you haven't seen some of the recent photographs online of the Chilean Volcano look them up. There are some awesome lightning in Volcano super effects that would be great in these kind of images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The volcano photos are amazing. They themselves seem photoshoped almost, as they are so brilliant looking and people make those type of images. I really like the thought of using them as backgrounds for these image styles.

    ReplyDelete